thursday,2 april(2nd day)
I have rather complicated question. How do you let go of someone you love, you know its over, but in your heart it's as if nothing ever changed. I know you never get over someone you love but how do you move on?
"I thought we were great together,got along awesome,never fought and always had fun together.She even told me we were great together. We hooked up too fast for her,but we got along soo good,I thought she could be the one I would marry down the road. But now she is far away from me."
"The saying "time heals all wounds" sounds trite I know. However, experience has taught me that it is very true. Your "wounds" never completely heal, they scab up, may leave scars and eventually the pain begins to lessen.You go on, but are reminded of what not to do or what to do next time when you look at the scar."
"The thing is you can't forget when you love someone. The feelings remain but the person is gone. It's like she's died, but hasn't and my feelings remain the same. My faith lies in that God knows better than I and has something better for me. I struggle just to get through each day."
"i miss that time when we played bowling together, i won all frames hehhehe..so when we play again i let u won. i know this is nothing but i love that."
p/s-"aiyo this is very unexpected thing happen to us. i hope that it will over so0n."
2 comments:
woit kure2..ko dh bercerai ngn kure2 betina ker?huahauahua -wanQ-
kure2 tu da xmo ngan aku..aku sedih doi...aku nak silent je ntuk setaun ni...
Post a Comment